Becca (F/14 weeks)
Current Location – NSW Central Coast
Becca, a beautiful 14 week old brindle Boxer x Pocket Rocket pup is READY FOR ADOPTION!
She is quite confident and can hold her own in her current foster home against her Boxer bestie, she loves a tug of war and shredding paper when she finds it. She initiates play and will bark for attention if she feels that not enough effort is being put in 😆
She can be a little timid outside in the big world and tends to find spots to hide in or under if she feels like she’s alone, but she will quickly start playing if her people and bestie are around. She will quickly come running if you pick up her toys or it’s her mealtime as she has a very healthy appetite.
Puppies need stability, structure, firm boundaries and positive reinforcement of good behaviours. They also need daily training from the get go, including toilet training, basic commands, socialisation and also leash training.
A puppy’s development can be very rewarding to watch, however takes a lot of hard work, consistency and time on your behalf to help a baby grow into a well mannered dog 🐕
Becca’s best home will offer her the following:
– an inside outside life, ability to be involved in your day to days
– a willingness to ensure she will get sufficient exercise once she starts to grow up
– a home with plenty of mental stimulation to help keep her in the right direction
– plenty of social interaction to help her in future life
– daily training to master all things obedience and toilet training
– a firm but kind approach
– a spot inside to sleep at night
– you must have plenty of time to give her
– a desexed male dog may be ok but not essential (Becca will be desexed when the time is right)
– cats are ok but not essential
– children are ok but not essential
If you think you are ready for post puppy play snuggles and think this gorgeous pup can benefit from your time and patience, then please apply through the link
Admin note – for those applying with other pets, you must be willing to travel with your pets for a meet and greet should your application be successful.
Additional Admin note – we know we will receive a large volume of applications which on top of our current dogs in care, will take time to go through. We ask that you please respect our process and that you may not hear back from us regarding your application 🙏🏻