NSW Sydney Area – Buddy (M/5yrs)
Location: Sydney Area / NSW
FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT
Buddy is looking for his dream home, one that is free from excess noise, one that has a lot of stability in his day to day life and one where he has a human companion to be his eyes and keep him anxiety free.
This sweet boy has a condition affecting his eyesight. Buddy has currently no night vision and will be fully blind in the next 6 months at most. He does have enormous capacity to live a happy and enriched life, and it is our job to match his special needs with the right person and home. His current family has a busy, noisy household with young children and Buddy finds this extremely stressful at times and can often not relax.
He’s a kind, loving boy who loves nothing more than lounging on the couch having a cuddle and spending time with his people. He loves a good run in the backyard, he’s a big fan of his toys and will be your absolute best friend almost instantly ?? Don’t be fooled, his blindness definitely doesn’t stop him, he can get around just as great as other dogs his age and still has his wiggle butt ways!
Buddy will be best suited to a home that is below:
– someone who is retired or works from home, so he has company to keep him feeling safe
– no other dogs or cats in the house, he’s never been brought up with them and could cause him anxiety
– a very kind, patient and empathetic leader that will make him feel safe
– lots of steady fun and enrichment so his personality can blossom
– a very consistent day to day lifestyle so he can relax
– to be able to live inside your home, with you during the day & night
– additional medical requirements (which we cover during Fostering) that we will chat you the shortlisted applicants about
If you think your heart and home has a spot for Buddy and you meet all of his requirements, please go ahead and complete our application link