VIC South Eastern Suburbs – Buster (M/1.5yrs)
Location: South Eastern Suburbs / VIC
Buster is a real family man, he loves to be involved in what everyone is doing each day and most of all, he loves playtime with the kids and going out for his walks.
He is a strong boy and can be like a freight train on the other end of the lead (😬), however with a bit of time and consistency, lead pulling can be trained out of him. He hasn’t had a lot of socialisation with other dogs, he has passed a few on his walks, gets excited and wags, sniffs and continues.
Buster will benefit from some time spent harnessing his enthusiasm for people, he does love them a lot and can bit bouncy when greeting them or when thoroughly enjoying playtime in the back yard (yu can just imagine his smile can’t you 😄).
Like most dogs his age, he doesn’t have a whole heap of dislikes (as he’s too busy making his own fun!) however he isn’t a fan of thunder at all!
Buster’s best home will:
– provide plenty on consistent training with him focusing on leash daily and jumping to greet
– be active, after all he is a very young boy and needs to keep healthy
– have a spot in a good comfy bed inside your home to sleep at night
– give him structure, boundaries and enrichment to keep him engaged
– enjoy a good game with him
– no cats, he’s not tested
– possibly a female dog of similar age, but not essential (A meet and greet would be essential)
If you think you can offer Buster his perfect home, please go ahead and complete our application
Admin note – For those applying with another dog, you must be willing to travel with your dog for a meet and greet if your application is successful