NSW Central Coast – Dougal (M/7yrs)
Location: Central Coast / NSW
ON ADOPTION TRIAL!
Sadly, Dougal was put into boarding 6 months ago to allow time for his owner to renovate their home to make it wheelchair friendly, however in that time, his owner has sadly passed away and his family are understandably heartbroken. With this very hard time, in Dougal’s best interests, we need to find him a new forever home!
He’s not only a very handsome brindle bobtail boxer, but he’s also very social with other dogs, loves a good game of ball and loves people dearly. He’s great on the lead and if you offer him a car ride, he’s there with bells on.
Whilst being boarded he has been well looked after (as he has holidayed there on many occasions previously), he is well and truly poking for that people contact again and a good cuddle on the couch and a game with the kids.
Dougal’s best home would be:
– one that provides daily stimulation including walks as he loves getting out and about
– ability for him to spend time inside the home with you as he loves to be around his people
– Inclusion in the family activities, he loves a good adventure
– a female dog for company could be good but not essential
– Children over 5 could be good but not essential
– A comfy bed to sleep inside at night time
– Lots of love
If you think you’d love to offer Dougal his best home, please apply through our link:
Admin note – For those applying with another dog, you must be prepared to travel for a meet and greet with your dog if you are shortlisted.