NSW Illawarra Area – Duke 14 months
Location: Illawarra Area / NSW
URGENT FOSTER CARER NEEDED!
Introducing the handsome Duke, looking for a foster carer with a view to adopt 😍
Regal by name, regal by looks, this fun boy is playful, intelligent, has a good foundation of training, and is a bit of a goose (🙊) this boy has a lot to offer the right family!
He has spent much of his young life included in the family activities, well socialised with the other dogs however does chase cats 😬
Duke’s a Alpha-Leader kind of guy, he responds really well to the male owner in house, and thrives on the clear boundaries he is given. He requires a consistent leader, one that is not a push over and one that is firm but kind. He is a strong, big boy for his age, so a strong handler is essential for him in his new home.
Duke needs to be an only dog for now and doesn’t realise his size, so only suitable for a home with teenage children.
Duke’s best home would have:
– no small children, teenagers only
– no other dogs and no cats
– a strong, alpha, dog experienced leader
– plenty of routine and structure as after all he is still pretty much a pup
– a comfy bed to sleep inside at night
– lots of daily exercise and mental stimulation
– ongoing training whilst his mind and personality are still developing
– plenty of love and cuddles
If you think you can give Duke his best home, please go ahead and apply through our link