Dutch – (M/6yrs)
🚨 URGENT FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT 🚨
Current Location – Toowoomba Area, QLD
A gentle and caring boy, Dutch is house trained, crate trained, knows his basic commands, is very laid back and great on the lead. He is well socialised and has been living with two cavalier spaniels whom he loves a good game with (especially tug of war!) 🐕
He likes veggies and fruit as a treat, loves getting out and about in the car, being a part of the day to day family activities and gives the best snuggles and cuddles.
Dutch is a gorgeous looking boy that needs the following home to give him his best life:
– Daily walks and plenty of exercise
– Inclusion in your family life, he loves to be with you
– A comfy bed to sleep inside at night
– An open door policy, he’s an inside/outside boy
– Possibly a desexed female dog, but not essential
– Kids over 5y could be good but not essential
If you think you can give Dutch his best home and invite him into your family, please go ahead and apply through the linkAPPLY NOW
Admin Note – For those applying with another dog, you must be willing to travel with your dog for a meet and greet should your application be shortlisted.