QLD Moreton Bay Area – Floyd 9 months
Location: Moreton Bay Area / QLD
FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Ahhh, the “Puppy Stage”. Fondly remembered by some of us as the cuddly, cute time of their lives, mixed with the makings of a raving lunatic on springs (yep, we’ve said this before 😜). Well, let us tell you Floyd will gift you all of that at his VERY impressionable age of 9 months old!!
Floyd is looking for your consistency and support to encourage him to choose good not evil (imagine him standing on a mountain with a cape and mask here), and guide him to become a charming young man with great manners. He’s a quick kid, light on his feet, super keen to see the world and be your number one snuggler!
Floyd comes to you needing clear boundaries in the home, daily training to set him up with the basics and engage his mind, plus help with his leash manners and maybe one or two reminders that his ears are not just accessories 💁🏻♂️
He enjoys human company and attention, he loves to love and provides great entertainment with his little antics. His willingness to please means he will make for a great student in the right home.
As with all dogs his age, he will thrive in a home with the following:
– Daily training, consistently focusing on the basics like sit, stay, come, greeting people, socialization, leash manners
– A clear leader committed to him
– Enrichment, focused on physical as well as mental activity
– A spot inside to sleep at night on a comfy bed
– Daily walks, they’ll be a bit all over the shop to start with but consistency will get him walking nicely
– Inclusion in your family life, he loves your day to day activities just as much as you
– Possibly a female dog that isn’t too much older could be good but not essential
– Older children could be good but not essential (he’s a bit too boisterous for young children)
– No cats as he’s not tested
If you think you can offer this divine boy his perfect home, please go ahead and complete the linkAPPLY NOW
Admin Note – For those applying with another dog, you must be willing to travel with your dog for a meet and greet should your application be shortlisted.