Frazer – M/4yrs
FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Current Location – Childers Area, QLD
This gorgeous moosh belongs to an equally gorgeous boy who is looking for a foster home!
Frazer has spent most of his young life self exercising on his acreage and keeping himself entertained by investigating the property he lives on. He’s a real people dog, lives for a good snuggle under your arm, would well and truly LOVE a spot on your couch watching telly and enjoys the attention and time spent with the kids. He’s fit, he’s fun and he’s a real sweetheart too! 😍
This boy is looking for a great home that can help him with some boundaries (both in the literal and daily structure sense!), give him the confidence to settle into the family life, and help him polish his already good level of training. He is very keen to please and once he knows he is safe and loved, will do anything for you.
Frazer’s perfect home is very simple:
– he needs daily exercise, walks in your neighbourhood
– a warm spot inside your home to sleep at night
– inclusion in your family activities and day to day lives
– lots of love and cuddles
– daily training as he is fond of a quick dash out of the gate if you are not looking and when out, practising selective hearing when you call (😬)
– plenty of structure so he knows and trusts your routine
– children over 10 would be good but not essential
– a female dog could be ok as a friend but not essential
– no cats, he’s not tested
– and of course, a spot on your couch to snuggle
If you think you can give the best home to Frazer, please go ahead and apply through our linkAPPLY NOW
Admin note – If you have another dog you must ensure you are able to travel with your dog for a meet and greet should your application be shortlisted