SA Port Adelaide Area – Hank (M/3yrs)
Location: Port Adelaide Area
FOSTER CARER NEEDED!
South Australia! Allow us to introduce this devine boy Hank, who is now looking for a foster home.
A young, healthy, energetic boxer, Hank loves an action packed day. His day is fulfilled when his had a big walk (or two!), he’s been involved in getting the kids of to school, he’s had a snoop through the grocery bags and he’s stretched out chilling of an evening.
Whilst Hank loves his people, he doesn’t love other dogs. He has had limited socialisation so far in his young life and as such, hasn’t quite worked out the “dog code” for a meet and greet just yet. He can get all up in other dogs faces and they just don’t like it. It’s not through lack of trying to get on with other dogs, it simply is because he still needs to learn how to introduce himself!
At such a young age, Hank has heaps going for him, he is very moldable and with consistent training, boundaries and love, he’ll turn into a very well structured young boy.
We see Hanks best home as having:
– no other dogs or pets, to ensure the focus is on him
– plenty of exercise including walks, game time in the back yard, zoomies
– continued lead training and basic obedience to encourage him to be responsive
– a warm comfy bed inside your home for him to sleep at night
– children over 8yrs are ok but not essential (due to his unawareness of his body just yet)
– no cats, he’s not tested
If you think you can give Hank the home he needs, please follow the link to his profile and application