NSW (Hunter Valley) – Hudson (M/5yrs) & Bayley (F/3yrs)
HUDSON & BAILEY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!
Through no fault of their own, this sweet bonded pair are looking for a Foster Home
They say in every pair there’s a conservative one and a mischievous one right?! Well no exception here with this duo of smooshy faces!
At 5 years old, Hudson is a highly affectionate, always has to sit on your feet type of guy. He loves a good smooch during the gardening, always there with you with whatever you might be up to and a good judge of your lawn mowing technique. He is extremely loyal and always dependable for a good old fashioned cuddle once he gets to know you. He doesn’t reserve his personality with strangers but once he’s comfortable, boy does the real Hudson come out to have fun!
Bayley is not your average girl, she has all those beautiful traits of loyalty and affection that Hudson has, but her main focus is sourcing out fun and seeing how quickly she can get Hudson involved in it! Enter, a bit of daily mischief 😜
They come as a bonded pair (we won’t separate so please don’t ask!) and see them best fitting in a home with the following:
– active family, with regular walks, gardening and outings
– Open door policy, inside your home is theirs to be a part of the family in
– Great with kids, but being the two together, we think older kids might be best
– No cats (Bayley is not a fan at all)
– No other dogs at this stage as they are untested in social environments
– Plenty of love, time and daily fun
If you think you could squeeze a couple of gorgeous wiggle butts onto your couch and fit their needs, please go ahead and complete our form or feel free to send us a PM with any questions:APPLY NOW