*** AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION ***
NSW – Kesha and George (f/6y & m/3y)
Current Location – Schofields, NSW
The mother and son duo are now available for adoption!! 🥳
Whilst in foster care Kesha’s personality has begun to shine….She is so gentle & just loves everybody she comes into contact with. 😍
She loves playing with a toy and did we mention the cuddles??
George appears to be stuck in his troublesome 2’s, so he needs a strong, firm person to encourage him in his training and to help him be as good as we know he can be! Thankfully, his energy doesn’t stop him from loving a good cuddle buddy on the couch.
But one thing for sure is they’re a beautiful pair and deserve to be in their best home possible!
What does Kesha and George’s best home look like?
– Someone dedicated to invest time to train them (especially boisterous George), he is full on and needs a strong, positive approach
– They need to be part of the family and be included in activities
– Please no other pets at this stage
– No little children, George is way too bouncy and will knock them over
– No cats as they are too much fun to chase
Did you just think we were describing you? If so, please let us know that you are interested by filling out our application form: