QLD Bundaberg/Brisbane – Kos (M/13 months) & Peanut (F/4.5 years)
Location: Bundaberg/Brisbane / QLD
FOSTER HOME NEEDED!
Sadly their owner is now wheelchair bound, so we’ve steeped in to help this cheeky pair of besties find the best foster home.
Both have the best qualities a dog could ever have, they are patient, clever, attentive and fun loving. They’ve been a real joy to their existing owners since they been together and are looking to extend that into their next home.
Peanut loves to swim, she’s a big fan of jumping in the water with the family, whereas Kos is a bit more of a “sun umbrella and good book in the sand” kinda guy! They are active dogs, keep themselves entertained with a bit of backyard WWE and zoomies however miss their daily walks and interactions outside of the yard the most. They adored being out and about in the lead and are looking forward to their daily walks again.
Kos loves a good chat. He’ll talk about just about anything, he never misses and opportunity to talk and this is one if his very endearing qualities. Both dogs will let you know you have visitors at the door and will need a bit of additional training on how to greet people at the door, however with some consistency they’ll respond very quickly.
Lovely Peanut has a permanent grin on her face, somewhat due to her hair lip, but mostly due to her zest for life. She likes to set the pace for Kos cause no girl wants to lose a race of zoomies to a younger dog 😉
Kos & Peanut see their best home offering:
– a comfy bed to sleep inside at night
– daily activities with the family, the love to be involved
– daily walks to explore their surroundings, they may be a little strong at the start, but regular walking will help
– boundaries and structure to ensure they know what’s expected and your routine
– plenty of love, they thrive with people interaction and your cuddles are always accepted
– no cats, they are much too rough for them
– no other dogs at this stage
– children over 8 years old could be ok but not essential
If you think you can provide Kos & Peanut with the best home to suit their needs, please go ahead and complete the link