Loki – M (5yrs)
FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Current Location – Manly Area, NSW
To describe Loki as handsome does not quite do this boy justice! Black mask, traditional red colouring and the cutest trademark “teef”, he certainly has the goods 😍
Along with his good looks, he’s got the fun personality to match! He loves mucking around with the kids, playing tug of war, chasing his ball and getting out and about for his walks. He’s an active and inquisitive boxer and never far away from the action of your family.
Loki is at his best when he’s spending time with his family, he thrives on human attention and just loves the contact too. A fully grown boxer who thinks he’s still the size of a puppy, he’s not shy to clamber onto your lap for a good cuddle, leaning right in to show you his love. He’s soft and gentle and a fantastic family member in the home.
Boxer’s operate at their absolute best when they have plenty of daily structure and very clear boundaries, and Loki is no different. He is definitely not the kinda dog that responds well to babying, he’s a “mate, that’s not acceptable, pull your head in” kinda dog. He is a big fan of this firm but kind approach and responds best if you give it to him straight (you can almost hear him respond “yeah, sorry dad, I goofed up” can’t you? 😉)
Loki would make the perfect family member in a home that offers him the following:
– Plenty of structure and clear boundaries
– Involvement in your family life, he loves to be doing what his people are doing
– A comfy bed to sleep inside at night time
– Daily walks with additional leash training
– No other dogs or cats in the home, he needs the ability to focus on his people and learn the structure of his home first
– Children over 10y old would be great for him but not essential
If you think you’ve got Loki’s perfect home and fit his criteria above, please go ahead and complete an application