QLD Brisbane Northside – Lottie (F/3.5yrs)
Location: Brisbane Northside / QLD
ON ADOPTION TRIAL!
A short life and multiple homes already under her belt, you might rush to assume this girl would be untrusting and not willing with her love… quite the contrary, and Lottie will certainly tell you, that there is nothing she wants and needs more that the stability of your love, affection and attention in her life.
She came to us in Emergency Foster Care with one of our Admins from a home that has spent the last couple of months with her (post her adoption from the RSPCA where she found herself after being seized from her first owner) And now we’ve gotten to know her, we’re ready to find her the home she truly deserves.
Easily relatable to Gene Simmons with her tongue constantly out of her head, this girl is energetic, she’s cuddly, she loves children and loves to play, she’s a ball fiend, she’s slightly stubborn, she’s a very sweet addition to the family and she’s lots of FUN!! She comes complete with a couple of little quirks like air licking out of nervousness in new situations, a keen eye for anything that is airborne (birds, fly’s, bees 🐝) and a need to have open doors between you and her at all times.
Lottie can be a bit picky with her socialisation, she can revert to a quick nip and tends to exert her dominance quickly into the relationship with another dog. She does enjoy her daily walks and could benefit from more enrichment and socialisation as time goes on to help her relax as has demonstrated some great improvement in such a short while already.
We’d love to see this deserving girl go to a home that can offer her the following:
– Inclusion in your day to day life, outings are fun!
– A good soft bed inside your home for her to sleep at night
– An active family, with daily walks
– Fresh fruit but you can keep your veggies for yourself, she loves a good snack
– Basic training, especially around sit and stay
– Children could be ok, however must be big enough so they don’t get knocked over easily
– An invitation to peruse the kitchen as it’s her favourite spot in the house!
– No cats, she’s a firm no
– Possibly a submissive male dog of a medium to large breed in the home to keep her company
If you think you can provide Lottie with the best home to suit her needs, please go ahead and complete the link
Admin note – For those applying with another dog, you must be prepared to travel for a meet and greet with your dog if you are shortlisted.