Maggie – (F/2.5yrs)
FOSTER HOME NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Current Location – Springfield Area, QLD
This very beautiful girl is looking for a foster carer to give her a perfect home and allow her to be the centre of your family 🥰
Maggie is an active dog – loving her daily walks, chasing a tennis ball at the park, playing tug of war with her rope toy, car trips to the beach and water play in the backyard. She also loves nothing more than a cuddle on the couch or lounging in the bed with her people as she is an affectionate and snuggly girl who just loves being by the side of her humans and being the centre of the family.
She adores children, she thinks they are so fun and likes to bounce and lick, however due to her excitement, she can knock little ones over so a home with older, dog experienced children would be good for her.
Whilst she has a lot of likes, Maggie is very definite when it comes to a few things. She doesn’t like loud noises like lawn mowers, hairdryers, etc and does not like competing for attention or love from her people with other dogs in the home. Maggie is most definitely suited to being the only dog in the home and will be at her happiest and most relaxed in this situation.
Maggie responds best to people who are firm but kind. She enjoys obedience training and has mastered the following skills: sit, stay, go to bed, leave it, get down and sitting and waiting for her dinner. As with most young head strong boxers, her lead manners and engagement with other dogs in walks does need some work and ongoing consistency for you to get the best out of her.
Maggie’s best home will offer her the following:
– Ability to live inside with you, she is not an outside dog
– Heaps of exercise including daily walks and play time, plus being involved in your trips and holidays (location permitting)
– A special diet and medication to help with keeping her tummy happy and mild leaking at bay
– Strictly no other dogs or pets
– Older Children are ok but not essential
– Leash training, she’ll need consistancy with this
– A comfy bed to sleep inside at night time
– Lots of love, attention, time and inclusion from her people
If you think you can give Maggie her perfect home, please go ahead and apply through the link
Admin note – Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, you must have the permission to travel to Maggie if your application is successful