NSW Bateman’s Bay Area – Mia (F/16mths)
Location: Bateman’s Bay Area / NSW
FOSTER CARER FOUND!
Q. When you’re 16 months old and a Boxer, what best describes you?
A. Full of BEANS!!!
(Note, for those of you that thought the answer was “raving lunatic on springs”, we’ll accept that as a response also because we know you really are Boxer people 😉)
Not only is Mia one very pretty pup, she has the best personality – she is driven on the enjoyment of life and her quest for fun is infectious!
She’s a young girl that loves people, loves other dogs and gets very excitable. She has had her basic training and is looking for a family that can help her build on her repertoire of good manners and teach her how to develop into a well mannered girl, especially whilst on the lead. We are confident that due to her love for people and eagerness to please, she will respond very well to your daily training.
Along with people and other dogs, she loves playing fetch and rounding out the day with a cuddle in your lap on the lounge 🥰
We see Mia getting the best out of life in a home that offers the following:
– daily training to build on what she knows so far
– a lot of company, she loves her people and stays occupied and happy around them
– a calm, male dog as a companion would be good for her
– No cats, she isn’t tested
– Children over 8yo are ok but not essential
– A warm comfortable bed inside your home where she can sleep at night
– Lots of walks and family activity that she will be welcomed to join in
– Plenty of structure, as all young Boxers need it
If you think you can offer Mia her perfect home, please apply through our linkAPPLY NOW
Admin note – For those applying with another dog, you must be prepared to travel for a meet and greet with your dog if you are shortlisted.