FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Current Location: Darling Downs, QLD
A lover of fun and action, Mike is your typical playful, energetic, young Boxer. He runs, he saunters, he bounces, he fetches and boy does he smile 😀
A carefree kinda boy, that enjoys the company of other dogs but demands the company of his people more. He’s eager to please and does just about anything so he’ll be included in the action of the family, and this trait is gold, especially when it comes to his daily training!
Whilst he is a gentle, fun loving natured boy, he is also bouncy so we think a home with older kids would be better as he isn’t quite aware of his body just yet.
If Mike could describe his most favourite thing in the world, it would be FOOD! Meal times are the best and combine a few treats with sit, stay and good boy – you’ve got yourself a winner!
Mike’s best home needs to have:
– an open door policy, he likes to share your day to day activities
– an active family who will walk him everyday
– lots of cuddles on the couch, he would love TV as much as you
– inclusion in your car trips, weekends away and visits to grandma
– a comfy bed to sleep inside at night
– older kids are ok but not essential
– no cats or horses or any other livestock that he can chase
– a female desexed dog of equal energy could be good but not essential
– lots of training and clear boundaries as he is still very much a puppy
If you think you would make the perfect addition to Mike’s life, please go ahead and complete our link to apply
Admin Note – For those applying with another dog, you must be willing to travel with your dog for a meet and greet should your application be shortlisted.