NSW – Pebbles (F/9yrs)
FOSTER CARER NEEDED WITH A VIEW TO ADOPT!
Current Location – Quakers Hill Area
Pebbles has the sweetest face to match her sweetest heart 💓 She’s a dignified girl, with lots of love to share and a willingness to be the perfect family member.
Her greatest loves are playing with her ball and any type of toy, chasing bubbles with the kids, going for her daily walk, being your wing woman in the car and anything to do with water! She might be 9, but she’s a puppy at heart!
Pebbles has lived with other dogs in the past and enjoys meeting them out and about. She can display her dominance so is best suited to a submissive male friend. She loves her kids and is quite gentle and patient with them as she has spent her whole life inside the home, however she still does get jumpy like a normal boxer.
This divine girl is looking for a foster home with a view to adopt to continue her sweet outlook on life and be spoilt with the best of all her favourite things. Her ideal home will give her:
– daily walks and play time
– an inside lifestyle, she has to be a part of your life
– a comfortable bed to sleep in at night, or even a snuggle in yours
– plenty of enrichment, she’d love to be with you when you’re out and about
– A male submissive dog could be good but not essential
– Children are ok but not essential
– As many cuddles as you can physically fit into your day, she will accept them
– No cats
If you think Pebbles would fit right into your home and you fit her needs, please go ahead and complete the link
Admin note – For those applying with existing pets, you must be prepared to travel with your pets for a meet and greet if your application is shortlisted