QLD – Tyson (M/2yrs)
Tyson is incredibly affectionate, a bundle of Brindle love! He loves a good cuddle, belly scratches, rubs against your legs and loves giving a good smooch at any opportunity he gets.
He is quite a prankster and likes to keep you on your toes with his favourite dog toys (tug rope, squeaky ball and chew bone) plus anything not bolted down that could be “relocated” in his mouth (tv remote, clothing, tea towels, shoes) 😅
Remember, any dog of the age of just turning two, needs training and attention and Tyson is no exception. He loves to learn and absolutely needs the additional stimulation of daily training so his tendencies don’t go rogue or become destructive. In his foster home, he is currently learning to crate train and loves being told he’s a good boy when he gets something right (hovering wiggle butt to celebrate!). He is highly stimulated by things that move in general, birds, mice, other animals in walks, and good lead manners are not something he has mastered as yet.
He loves his own bed inside at night but given the opportunity, he prefers to sleep in yours and his new home should be open to setting their alarm 10 minutes early to allow for morning cuddles with him 🤗
Tyson would really thrive in a home that offered the following:
– play time in the back yard with you
– daily outings consisting of both walks and family outings
– a place inside your home with a good comfy bed
– ongoing training for his manners to blossom
– no other dogs at this stage but future socialisation would help him burn some energy and thrive into a well mannered boy
– Kids of high school age or over but not essential
If you think you can offer Tyson his perfect forever home, please go ahead and complete the linkAPPLY NOW