NSW Wagga Wagga Area – Walter (M/4yrs) & Winchester (M/3yrs) BONDED PAIR
Location: Wagga Wagga Area / NSW
URGENT FOSTER CARER FOUND!
People of Wagga and surrounds, boy do we need your help! We have these two very gorgeous dogs that need to move into foster care quickly as a medical condition has now rendered their owner unable to walk them 😞
Walter & Winchester are a bonded pair of fun loving guys! Their main loves are WWE in the backyard (yep, a fair bit of wrestling goes on with these two), boxer zoomies (they’ll create the circuit), exploring nature and going for good daily walks, friendly rough housing with the older kids then chilling on the lounge with a snack after, plus they LOVE meeting people!
They find their best life is a balance between the great outdoors exploring with you and plenty of inside time. They love the inclusion of a family life and volunteer their help with any task that you are doing. They are extremely acclimatised to inside behaviour, are house trained and experts at stealing your spot on the sofa 🙋🏼♂️
Walter & Winchester are socialised with other dogs, however are more interested in the people in the other end of the lead to the dog they’ve just met. They will always introduce themselves with a big smile and a wiggle of their boxer butts!
We think Walter & Winchester will continue to live their best life in a home that offers the following:
– clear guidelines and boundaries, these two have energy and know how to use it!
– the ability to live inside with you, being welcome in your day to day life
– warm comfortable beds to sleep inside at night
– no cats, they aren’t tested
– possibly a female desexed dog of similar build and submissive would be ok but not essential
– children over 10yo are ok but not essential (this age due to their rough play)
– plenty of daily outings and new places to explore, they love to walk
If you think you can offer Walter & Winchester their perfect home, please follow this link to read their profile and submit your applicationAPPLY NOW
Admin note – Due to the urgent nature of this bonded pair, for those of you applying with another dog, you must be prepared to travel for a meet and greet with your dog in the new few days should your application be shortlisted