Zara – (F/3yrs)
AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION!
Current Location: NSW Central Coast
Let us introduce you to this stunning girl, Zara! A beautiful, young, large sized boxer that oozes enthusiasm and likes to make you happy 😃
Zara is the most beautiful girl but she does has some special needs. She requires a special prescription diet and is not allowed any food other than this specific diet.
She has come to us sadly as her dad has passed away. It’s a tough situation but we’ve been entrusted to find Zara an excellent home and we need your help to do just that.
Zara is your normal, energetic 3 year old boxer that seems as though she has been here before, she is always smiling and craves being part of the family with a walk everyday and plenty of cuddles she will be as happy as can be. Whatever your doing whether its weeding the garden or sitting enjoying the sun she will be by your side enjoying it with you.
Although Zara is an inside dog she also enjoys the freedom to come and go into a backyard as she pleases, her love of the grass under her toes is one of her favourite things. Zara understands the basic commands, best suited to a home free from cats, other dogs and small children.
This girl is a dog on the brink of being a perfect loyal family member and we are after the right home that would love to spend the time and consistency to get her there. You will of course be rewarded with all the love, kisses and wiggles you can fit in return ❤️
Zara’s perfect home will be:
– one that sticks to her specific diet (not huge, very manageable)
– active on daily walks and teach her lead manners
– have a leader that is strong and kind to get the best out of her
– allows her to sleep inside at night on a comfy bed she can call her own
– has a great sized, grassy backyard so she can show you her zoomies
– involvement in your day to day life, whilst she loves outside, she’s at her happiest inside with the family
– car trips are fun, she’s love to be your driving companion (post COVID 😆)
– consistency in the home life and routine, she is very used to that
– teenage kids are ok but not essential
– No other cats, dogs or pets
If you think you and your home suits this beautiful girl, please go ahead and apply through our link
Medical note: Zara suffers from boxer colitis and will need to stay on her prescription diet, she is doing amazingly well on it